Yes, you get EPS (vector), jpeg, png, and a pdf. Your logo design may be used to finish off stationery and brand marketing – including brochure design, letterhead, envelopes, business card, websites, graphics for web sites, direct mail design, email marketing, presentation folders, mailing labels, and any other designs that your business may require.
- Why Are Hospitality Businesses Profiting From Professional Graphic Design?
- How Your Real Estate Listings Can Be Boosted By A Graphic Design Studio
- How Can A Graphic Designer Transform Your Branding To Work For Your Business?
- How to Find The Right Graphic Design Studio For My Business?
- Importance Of Finding an Expert Graphic Designer For Classy Print Design