The differences between RGB and CMYK are the main culprit for your colours looking different on screen compared to the printed version. RGB’s additive colour process means it produces colours and brightness that CMYK just can’t reproduce. So if you’ve chosen a colour that isn’t in the range CMYK can print, unfortunately, this means it will come out much duller than what you see on screen.
- Why Are Hospitality Businesses Profiting From Professional Graphic Design?
- How Your Real Estate Listings Can Be Boosted By A Graphic Design Studio
- How Can A Graphic Designer Transform Your Branding To Work For Your Business?
- How to Find The Right Graphic Design Studio For My Business?
- Importance Of Finding an Expert Graphic Designer For Classy Print Design